[Users] HA in oVirt 3.3

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Thu Oct 3 15:29:54 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Andres,
oVirt behaves just like RHEV.

What Itamar refers to are thoughts we have on using storage based synchronization
of the HA information, which will remove the need of fencing. This is still in the
"thinking" phase, but some bits of it are already being implemented as a part of
the hosted engine feature.