[Users] Quota for VMs created from templates

Gilad Chaplik gchaplik at redhat.com
Thu Oct 3 15:36:25 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Thanks Einav.

Mitja,

Compute resources (CPU, RAM) are being consumed when the VM is running.
So yes, you can create how many VMs you'd like as long as you don't exceed storage limit,
but run VMs only as many as your quota permit (cpu and memory limitations).

The difference between storage to compute resources is that storage is being consumed when the disks are copied
while memory and cpu consumed when the VM is running.

Thanks,
Gilad.