[Users] oVirt 3.3 gluster volume active but unable to activate domain

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:35:34 UTC 2013

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Itamar Heim  wrote:

> do you happen to know why it got into a split brain status?

I suppose with the fist migration attempt.

But last night I replicated but I only got the heal for ids file, that
gluster apparently solved itself.
Possibly the bug about ide can influence the migration problem and the
possible gluster split brain?
What does it contain dom_md/ids file and when does it get updated?
During install of OS, and "yum update" it seems all was ok and no heal
about disk file itself....
SO I presume the metadata update not correctly managed someway could
induce gluster coherence on this "ids" file....

Gianluca