[Users] Console defaults

Christian Kolquist ckolquist at rgmadvisors.com
Fri Oct 4 13:26:51 UTC 2013

Question:

Is there a way to set the webadmin to only use NoVNC as a default for the
console?  Since the devs decided to remove the popup window and only
download a file, it added several steps for me to be able to look at the
console on my Mac.  There isn't a packaged viewer for spice on OSX as of
yet and every time I have tried to get it installed it fails.  So, my only
option is VNC of which there are none that will open the .vv files.

Thanks
Christian

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you
believe you received this message in error, please contact the
sender immediately and delete all copies of the message.
Thank you.