[Users] Adding ISO storage, post engine install - is it possible?

platformagnostic dsloane at sitespect.com
Fri Oct 4 18:50:35 UTC 2013

I've set up the oVirt engine, v. 3.3.0-4.el6, on a CentOS 6.4 system.  I was
hoping to use an existing ISO repository on my network, that's NFS-shared
for other hypervisors (Xen, ESX), but it doesn't look like oVirt is designed
to support that.  That's not too much of an obstacle, I can recreate the ISO
store on my oVirt engine.

However, I didn't create an ISO storage domain during the engine setup
sequence.  I don't really see a way to do this now.

I've tried using the "Import Domain" feature in the engine web admin, but
that tells me "Failed to retrieve existing storage domain information."

I've tried using the "New Domain" with ISO/NFS settings, but when I click
"OK", nothing happens.  No errors, the New Domain window stays in place, no
visible changes.

Any suggestions on adding an ISO storage domain, after the initial oVirt
install?

platformagnostic