[Users] What should be the default for adding network from specific Cluster

Genadi Chereshnya gcheresh at redhat.com
Sun Oct 6 06:46:15 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We would like to consult community about adding the Network from Cluster tab.
In 3.3 we can add Network from the DataCenter tab and then that network will be attached to all Clusters of that DataCenter.
When adding network from specific Cluster the default behavior today is to attach that network to all the Clusters under the same DataCenter as well.
We think that the right behavior should be add that network by default only to the Cluster from which we add that Network from.
Any feedback will be appreciated.
Thanks,
   Genadi
   Rhevm-Network QE