[Users] Quota for VMs created from templates

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Mon Oct 7 11:39:29 UTC 2013

so let's say that user 'a' has permissions to consume the quota and user 'b'
doesn't have permissions to consume that quota, but both 'a' and 'b' have
permissions to run the VM. only 'a' will succeed running the VM?
so if I am a team leader (power user) and I want to create VMs to be used by
my team members ('simple' users), I have to grant them permissions on the VM,
as well as permissions to consume the relevant CPU/RAM quota?...