[Users] Console defaults

Christian Kolquist ckolquist at rgmadvisors.com
Mon Oct 7 13:27:12 UTC 2013

Michal, yes I have tried it but it does not work.  The fonts don't work and it locks up on my system every time I attempt to launch it.

Christian

On Oct 4, 2013, at 2:03 PM, Michal Skrivanek <michal.skrivanek at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 4 Oct 2013, at 16:17, Christian Kolquist wrote:
>
>> I am asking for a way to make it to be the default for ALL vm's as we have multiple users working on this.  Plus with over 30 vm's it is quite a pain to have each person to set each one individually (we haven't fully migrated over to 3.3 from 3.1 at the moment.)  It does not scale to larger installations.
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Frantisek Kobzik <fkobzik at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hello Christian,
>>
>> if you select noVNC in 'Console Options' for some VM, this choice should be remembered in your browser for this VM. So next time when you're connecting via VNC, noVNC client is used. Is this what you're looking for?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Frantisek Kobzik.

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you
believe you received this message in error, please contact the
sender immediately and delete all copies of the message.
Thank you.