[Users] Installing oVirtNode Hypervisor 3.0.1

Udaya Kiran P ukiran770 at yahoo.in
Wed Oct 9 07:47:52 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I am trying to install oVirtNode Hypervisor 3.0.1 on a Bay Server.

Its stuck in the installation process with 80% status, without showing any further progress. Please find attached the screenshot.

However, I was able to install oVirtNode 2.6.1 on the same machine successfully.

Here is what I have done:

Install oVirtNode 2.6.1
Try to upgrade it to 3.0.1 - FAILED in 80% status bar

Install oVirtNode 3.0.1 from scratch - FAILED in 80% status bar.

Is there a step by step manual to install the oVirtNode which I can refer to? Are there any specific hardware requirements for oVirtNode 3.0.1?

Please suggest.

Thank You.

Regards,
Udaya Kiran