[Users] ComputeNode installation failed ovirt 3.3

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Oct 10 08:26:59 UTC 2013

No,

we installed the 2.6.1 Node via CD/ISO over Network and this error
occurs after registration to the management server, when you try to
acknowledge the host via webadmin UI.

The Datacenter has no ISO-Domain at this point in the setup.
Is this a problem?

I noticed this error in the log, but it shouldn't affect acknowledging
a host, should it?