[Users] Bug: adding LocalStorage Data Centers

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Oct 10 12:28:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

affected version: oVirt 3.3 (ManagementNode)
how to reproduce:

setup 2 data centers with local storage, add data master storage
domains to these 2 data centers

add another data center with local storage, try to add another
master storage domain.

expected result: the data domain gets created just like the 2 before

actual result: ovirt management complains that the data domain
already exists, which is not true.

This behaviour was introduced with version 3.3, we didn't see this
in version 3.2

This is regardless of node versions.

I would at first like to know if anybody can reproduce this?

If this is the case I would create a bugzilla entry.

Regards

Sven