[Users] Broken Main Datastore Gluster

emitor at gmail.com emitor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:42:04 UTC 2013

Hi Liron, I've deleted everything, because I couldn't find anything about
how to recover this, I think that what happened was a split brain problem
in gluster which didn't let me access to the datastore.
Now I'm trying to implement oVirt 3.2, sorry I can't continue testing the
3.3 version. With 3.2 I'll lose some features with gluster but at least
it's much more stable right now.

Regards!

--
*Emiliano Tortorella*