[Users] Should host reboot trigger migration?

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Mon Oct 14 06:47:28 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Mario,
Indeed auto-start is missing as well.
If you have programming capabilities, feel free to send patches.

Other than that, I suggest that you keep monitoring the list, so
when a poll for features is made, you can add your vote. Here's
a recent example which is relevant for the next version:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2013-October/016898.html

Thanks again,
Doron