[Users] Exports : many success, one failure

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Mon Oct 14 14:40:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was NFS-exporting many VMs from a 3.1 (iscsi) to a 3.3 (iscsi) oVirt
and it was running fine.

On a linux VM with 2 disks, I see the export process smoothly filling up
the NFS tree. When its seems to reach the data expected size, the web
gui tells me the export has failed.

The engine.log shows this, which does not help me much.

2013-10-14 16:23:12,603 ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.SPMAsyncTask]
(QuartzScheduler_Worker-82) BaseAsyncTask::LogEndTaskFailure: Task
f931d5cf-1b73-408a-8149-2c4bada047ec (Parent Command ExportVm,
Parameters Type
org.ovirt.engine.core.common.asynctasks.AsyncTaskParameters) ended with
failure:
-- Result: cleanSuccess
-- Message: VDSGenericException: VDSErrorException: Failed to
HSMGetAllTasksStatusesVDS, error = low level Image copy failed,
-- Exception: VDSGenericException: VDSErrorException: Failed to
HSMGetAllTasksStatusesVDS, error = low level Image copy failed

There is still plenty of disk space on the nfs export domain.
Network has not been interrupted or whatever.

There are snapshots but I checked the collapse box when exporting.

What should I look at?

--
Nicolas Ecarnot