[Users] Bug: adding LocalStorage Data Centers

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Tue Oct 15 10:24:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

Sadly, I haven't got any reply.

We still can't delete storage connections
and we still can't add more than 2 local storage domains
on one management node.

if we try to delete a storage connection (no matter if via curl or
rest-client, or ovirt-shell) we get these errors:

"The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested resource
()." (See the attached Screenshot)

When we try to delete the connection via ovirt-shell, we get:

[oVirt shell (connected)]# remove storageconnection
84970346-ae22-49cf-8a4c-c1bd27a0b7a4

error:
status: 404
reason: Not Found
detail: Entity not found: null

But you can show this storage connection, so it exists:

[oVirt shell (connected)]# show storageconnection
84970346-ae22-49cf-8a4c-c1bd27a0b7a4

id     : 84970346-ae22-49cf-8a4c-c1bd27a0b7a4
address: management32.vrootdev
path   : /var/lib/exports/export
type   : nfs

Regards