[Users] Proposal for a fresh look and feel for Ovirt

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Wed Oct 16 10:11:11 UTC 2013

I like the modernized look, but imo it still misses the simplistic feel.
I've had a few people complain that it's hung their whole browser because
of the amount of javascript, I didn't proceed to question why because they
were VMware fan boys and I simply could never replicate it.

One thing I really really found very annoying with the current UI was, the
amount of space the bottom frame took up. I often find myself using oVirt
while on my laptop. When scrolling through VMs, I can only see 5 lines max.

​Overall, definitely looks better!! Can't wait to show it off to those
VMware fan boys :)