[Users] oVirt 3.3 All-in-One (AIO) setup

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Thu Oct 17 06:57:05 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Udaya,
There's a difference between running the management part and the actual VMs,
and AIO does both on the same machine, which is why you are asked for nested KVM.

Technically it is possible to install just the management part in a VM and work
with another host which will run the VMs. We're currently working on hosted
engine which will allow it while providing HA for the relevant VM.

If you want to try nested KVM, you should know that it still has some issues.
This QA post may help you:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_KVM_nested_virt