[Users] Kickstarting the VM's -- new ovirt user

Hunter Matthews hunter at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 18 23:10:40 UTC 2013

All,
   I'm working on my first ovirt setup and have managed to get to the point where I have a VM running. Most of my VM's
will be centos-6.x and I already have a DHCP/PXE/kickstart environment for that.

Is there  a way in ovirt to specify what MAC address a new VM will get? Or is there another way to accomplish this?
(I could care less about the specific MAC thats just what I use on bare hardware to id which server is which.)

--
Hunter Matthews                          Unix Administrator
Office: Bldg 240 Room 2139               Argonne National Labs, MCS