[Users] oVirt 3.3.0.1 Update Release now available

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Mon Oct 21 04:27:08 UTC 2013

On 10/18/2013 12:57 PM, Nicolas Ecarnot wrote:
> Le 18/10/2013 12:48, Mike Burns a écrit :
>> The oVirt Team is pleased to announce the availability of the 3.3.0.1
>> Update Release.  This release fixes a number of issues with the 3.3.0
>> release.
>
> As I have installed a 3.3 on Centos 6.4 on my manager and my nodes, how
> safe is it to just run a yum update on everything and hope for the best?
>
> Previous similar attempts went nightmarish on a 3.1 setup...

3.3.0.1 should be a safe/small update.
3.3.1 is bigger update, hence it has a beta cycle for testing it.

please remember to also run ovirt-engine-setup to upgrade the engine on
top of yun update.

(and if you can do this not over the weekend, will be easier to get help
if something does go wrong)

thanks,
    Itamar