[Users] Adding New oVirtNode Host 3.0.1 to the oVirt3.3

Fabian Deutsch fabiand at redhat.com
Mon Oct 21 07:01:44 UTC 2013

Am Montag, den 21.10.2013, 14:48 +0800 schrieb Udaya Kiran P:

> I don't find any options in the left menu of oVirtNode 3.0.1 to set
> the oVirtEngine related details  [which was there in oVirtNode2.6.1].
> Please find attached the screenshot.

Hey Udaya,

you have probably downloaded the oVirt Node Base Image - which does not
contain the VDSM/oVirt Engine plugin.

The latest oVirt Node ISO with the VDSM plugin can be foun dhere:
http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/3.3-beta/iso/

This ISO has known problems and a new release is planned. For now you
cna use this draft build:
http://fedorapeople.org/~fabiand/node/ovirt-node-iso-3.0.1-1.0.201310020841draft.vdsm.el6.iso

Greetings
fabian