[Users] [Bug] 3.2 repo rpm

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Tue Oct 22 15:31:07 UTC 2013

On 10/22/2013 02:39 PM, Sven Kieske wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the rpm for the 3.2 repo doesn't point
> to the 3.2 branch, instead it points to stable (3.3):
>
> http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/3.2/rpm/EL/6/noarch/ovirt-release-el6-7-1.noarch.rpm
>
> It would be kind if this could be fixed.

In general, oVirt strongly recommends that you install the latest
version.  We don't provide any fixes/help on the previous versions.

The ovirt-release rpm provides repo definitions for the "stable" "beta"
"nightly" and "alpha" repos, and not for individual versions.  Editing
the ovirt-stable entry on your host to point to /releases/3.2 instead of
releases/stable would solve your problem, but I would strongly prefer
*not* changing the entries in the rpm.

Mike