[Users] Trusted Pools and CentOS 6 packages

Nicolae Paladi n.paladi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 16:16:30 UTC 2013

Doron Fediuck <dfediuck at ...> writes:

> [...]

Hi,

I have an environment where the oat-server is on a Ubuntu, while
the compute hosts are CentOS servers.

I have installed the packages for the oat-server from the Ubuntu
repositories, and there is indeed a "ClientFiles" directory, but
but it lacks installation files (just the following:
endorsement.p12  install.bat  lib  OAT.properties  OATprovisioner.properties
PrivacyCA.cer  TrustStore.jks)

The questions are:
* are there packages for centos 6.4 available?
* how can the client files be generated by the oat-server?

cheers,
/Nicolae