[Users] Crashed controller node

Rob Abshear rabshear at citytwist.net
Fri Oct 25 18:36:14 UTC 2013

I rebuilt the controller node for my oVirt environment and restored the
DB.  However, all running VMs now show up with a question mark and all
storage domains and data centers show red.  However, all VMs are
running.  How could I go about doing a complete fresh install of the
controller and then connect it back up with the existing environment.  I
have found bits and pieces of the answer around the web, but nothing
that clearly addresses this situation.

Thanks!

--

*NADA Convention & Expo*:  January 24-27, 2014 - New Orleans, LA - Booth
5001