[Users] Adding Gluster support after the fact.

Rob Abshear rabshear at citytwist.net
Mon Oct 28 17:19:11 UTC 2013

I initially installed oVirt without Gluster management support.  Now I
want to add it in.  What is the best method for doing this?  I tried
running engine-cleanup and then engine-setup to add it in that way.  But
the only thing I accomplished was to hose my install.  Now that I have
recovered from that, I still want to add this.  Any help would be
appreciated.

--

*NADA Convention & Expo*:  January 24-27, 2014 - New Orleans, LA - Booth
5001