[Users] Windows 2008 R2 Guest - Cannot load drivers

Edgars M. edgars.mazurs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:44:20 UTC 2013

Thanks for your help, but as I said that Win2008 gives me "No new device
could be found. Make sure the driver files are correct and located on the
driver installation media." This error occures as soon as I load all
drivers (or just any one of them). I tried two different iso files with
2008R2 and 2008. I also tried two different virtio-win versions.

However I just tried also WIndows 7 Pro 32bit, and I was able to load
drivers for it and install it. The only notable difference is that Windows
7 is 32bit..

Edgars