[Users] problem with engine 3.3 on f19 and java path after update

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Oct 30 08:44:00 UTC 2013

Il 28/10/2013 13:00, Owen Williams ha scritto:
> Hello,
>   Sorry for the poor threading.  I've just joined the list.
>
> I edited:
>
> /etc/ovirt-engine/notifier/notifier.conf.d/10-setup-java.conf
> /etc/ovirt-engine/engine.conf.d/10-setup-java.conf
>
> to fix this.  This got ovirt-engine going again but the web interface
> doesn't work yet...

Hi, the breakage after java update is a known issue, tracked by https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1009863 .
In the new implementation fixing it, java is detected at runtime using
 /usr/share/ovirt-engine/bin/java-home.

if java-home.local is available, execute that script. this enables
distro specific customization.

if OVIRT_ENGINE_JAVA_HOME environment is set, validate java validity
and use/abort.

But looking at your comment it doesn't seems to be something related to java home.
Can you attach the engine and server logs?