[Users] oVirt Updates - Special KVM Forum/oVirt edition

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Wed Oct 30 12:33:43 UTC 2013

On 10/28/2013 04:32 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 10/28/2013 05:19 PM, René Koch (ovido) wrote:
>>> Also, the guest-agent itself is just a python script that should just
>> I can help creating packages for SLES and openSUSE on build.opensuse.org
>> for latest guest agent without SSO (and of course test the packages) or
>> is Vinzenz Feenstra already working on it as I saw he pushed the sources
>> to OBS?
>>

> I'm sure Vinzenz will appreciate help with this one - so many things
> to do...
Packages are now available for openSUSE 12.3, 13.1 and Factory, and SLES
11 SP3
I also updated a packaged version of python-ethtool to 0.7 in that
repository. So that we have the full support of the features it provides.

--
Regards,

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com