[Users] Old Alerts Present

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Wed Oct 30 15:56:36 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Mark
Power management alerts are divided to 2 types

1) Alerts that report the current Host status (like the Alerts in the case the Host PM is not configured)
2) Alerts that report an event that happen (like the one you are reporting on)

In the first type , the system automatically clears the Alert when it is not relevant anymore
In the second alert type , it is just an event like any event in the system that will be automatically cleared after a configurable time (30 days)

Eli