[Users] Virtualized hypervisor?

rules at planet.nl rules at planet.nl
Thu Oct 31 10:13:04 UTC 2013

Hello Itamar,

Thank you for responding. The only machine i have is my Windows 7 pc (Intel i7, 16Gb ram). I'm running the manager in Virtualbox and want to run the hypervisor in Virtualbox or VMware Workstation, just for study purposes. I'm using RHEL6 for the manager and wanted to use it for the Hypervisor as well. So, unfortunatly i don't have an extra physical machine available.