[Users] oVirt quality team proposal

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 12:54:51 UTC 2013

Hi,
I would like to propose to the community to join creating a group for testing oVirt
releases and oVirt bug fixes. I suggest to create a ovirt-qe mailing list and set
that as default QE assignee for oVirt bugs.
The list may be used for coordinating testing efforts, to be notified about new ovirt bugs,
to plan test days, propose test cases, discussing about jenkins jobs implementation and so on.
Forming just a small group of people testing milestones release will also help in having better release testing.
What do you think about this?

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com