[Users] Problems with snapshots

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 16:24:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have a DC with an ISCSI data storage and several VMs running with
direct luns discs for each one. Ovirt is 3.2 all running on top of
centos 6.4 minimal(hosts and engine). I want to take snapshots of the
vms for backup but though it claims everything went right, there's no
file or anything created anywhere and the details of the snapshot shows
no disks. Where should I look for the snapshot? what info do you need to
give me a hand on this?
Here's a capture of the web admin snapshot tab:

Regards,