[Users] ovirt-live questions

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 21:20:21 UTC 2013

Hello,

Please cc me on any reply, because I tried to subscribe to this list
twice and did not receive any confirmation so I assume I'm not
subscribed.

I'm using ovirt live as a test framework for some Android SPICE client
work I'm doing and I have a couple of questions:

- My oVirt live distro is installed on-disk, and I'm able to get it up
and running with an engine-cleanup, some manual rm's, and an
engine-setup. However, when I reboot, the "local_host" host is in a
failed state and refuses to be resurrected no matter what. Is there a
way to get around that somehow?

- My second question is, where do I have to tweak to make all the
cores available on the "local_host" host? At the moment, engine-setup
automatically sets it to have only 1 core, and it has 8.

Any help is much appreciated, and thanks in advance!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.