[Users] Problems with RHEL 5 x86_64 VMs in oVirt 3.3

Raul José Cheleguini raul.cheleguini at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:44:46 UTC 2013

Hi Itamar,

Apparently not. I've just upgraded the engine and the node to the latest
stable packages and it is still unable to start up the installation process
of RHEL 5 x86_64 based virtual machines.

# rpm -q qemu qemu-kvm vdsm
qemu-1.4.2-9.fc19.x86_64
qemu-kvm-1.4.2-9.fc19.x86_64
vdsm-4.12.1-2.fc19.x86_64

# rpm -q ovirt-engine
ovirt-engine-3.3.0-4.fc19.noarch

Does anyone else is facing the same issue?