[Users] Host stuck in unresponsive state

Frank Wall fw at moov.de
Mon Sep 2 09:41:27 UTC 2013

Hi René,

On 01.09.2013 19:55, René Koch wrote:
> I sometimes have (had) the same issues with all-in-one-setups, so I
> don't use local storage in all-in-one-setup anymore.

thanks for the hint, I'll definitely give this a try if the problem
persists. As of yet I found that completely disabling all blocking
services helps stabilizing vdsmd-startup:

[root at aio ~]# systemctl disable iscsid.service
[root at aio ~]# systemctl disable multipathd.service

So far vdsmd starts and runs without any issues.

Thanks
- Frank