[Users] oVirt 3.4 roadmap (was: Re: so, what do you want next in oVirt?)

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 12:41:58 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

On 08/20/2013 11:19 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> earlier in the year we did a survey for feature requests / improvements
> / etc.
>
> since a lot of things were added, and priorities usually change, I'd
> like to ask again for "what do you need the most from oVirt / what are
> your pain points" next?
>
> below[1] I've listed my understanding of what already went in from
> previous survey requests (to various degrees of coverage).

Just to follow on from Itamar's request - I would sayt that this is also
your opportunity, if there are things which you would like to see
included in oVirt and are working on, then this is a great opportunity
to ensure that it's on the radar for the next release or two.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13