[Users] Starting VM Error

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Tue Sep 3 16:26:30 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 05:13:55PM +0200, Joop wrote:
> Joop wrote:
> >Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
> >>I'm only guessing here, but has there been a change in selinux-policy?
> >>Is selinux enforcing?
> >>
> >>Could you provide the output of
> >>
> >>ls -lRZ /etc/pki/vdsm ?
> >>Does these paths show up in /var/log/audit.log?
> >Attached both from working and non-working host and what the
> >update did on the now non-working host.
> >
> No /etc/pki/vdsm in /var/log/audit/audit.log. Only relation is a
> failure notice for starting test06 by libvirt, but no why that I can
> find.

those unconfined_* are fishy, but they exist on the working setup as
well. If Dan Walsh were not listening I'd suggest to try it with
setenforce 0, nonetheless.

Excuse my continued guesswork, but how about

$ chown vdsm.qemu /etc/pki/vdsm/keys/vdsmkey.pem

we once had a libvirt bug were auxiliary group kvm was not set on the
qemu process. Maybe history repeats itself.