[Users] Host stuck in unresponsive state

Yeela Kaplan ykaplan at redhat.com
Wed Sep 4 09:53:45 UTC 2013

Hi Frank,
Can you attach vdsm+engine+messages logs so to better understand the issue?

The multipath and iscsi daemons shouldn't be causing you any trouble.
Also the warnings you saw from multipathd about lines 5 and 18, are just warnings, multipath knows to ignore these lines (they are there for BC).

Thanks,
Yeela