[Users] Starting VM Error

noc noc at nieuwland.nl
Wed Sep 4 12:27:37 UTC 2013

On 4-9-2013 12:36, noc wrote:
> On 3-9-2013 18:26, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
>> those unconfined_* are fishy, but they exist on the working setup as
>> well. If Dan Walsh were not listening I'd suggest to try it with
>> setenforce 0, nonetheless.
>>
>> Excuse my continued guesswork, but how about
>>
>> $ chown vdsm.qemu /etc/pki/vdsm/keys/vdsmkey.pem
>>
>> we once had a libvirt bug were auxiliary group kvm was not set on the
>> qemu process. Maybe history repeats itself.
>>
> Tried both and no go :-(
>
> Currently backing up my F18 install and then will start experimenting
> and if needed wipe everything and try clean F18, which won't work, and
> then F19
>
> Joop

Backup finished and trying updates-testing didn't help (update of
selinux-policy), updated with virt-preview repo enabled and now it works
again.
BUT, ofcourse much much newer versions of qemu and libvirt are installed
now.

If you need further testing I can go back to my backup and start
updating trying different things.

Joop

PS:
sorry about not mailing the list. Will watch what the TO is saying.