[Users] oVirt 3.3 Can't create/import EXPORT DOMAIN

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Sun Sep 8 04:03:24 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:39 PM, Allon Mureinik <amureini at redhat.com> wrote:

> ------------------------------

didn't seem to work) but what I did was go to
https://ovirtengine/api/storagedomains find the existing connection it
should be something like
https://ovirtengine/api/storagedomains/fdsfsdfsdfsdf-e5fe-4087-a091-sdgsgsdg

I used the chrome rest client plugin to send a HTTP DELETE request to that
URL and it was removed successfully. This was also useful when some strange
reason VM disks aren't being deleted and left in an illegal state (nightly
only).

HTH