[Users] OVirt-Engine 3.3 RC - Add Fedora 19 host fails [SOLVED]

Thomas Suckow thomas.suckow at pnnl.gov
Mon Sep 9 16:58:35 UTC 2013

I was also noticing needing to muck with the network interfaces and
services during the beta. I find it interesting the need to disable
NetworkManager and enable the legacy network service. I found no
reference to this in the documentation for 3.3 and people seem to be
installing it without issue. Maybe these people are just disabling it
and not saying anything?

-
Thomas