[Users] OVirt-Engine 3.3 RC - Add Fedora 19 host fails [SOLVED]

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Mon Sep 9 17:32:08 UTC 2013

A reply on this forum gave me the tip to switch to network service.
I never used Fedora before and followed this educated guess
without thinking about it.

Additional info: Even reading my own thread I was not able to setup
a second hypervisor host the same way. As a fallback I built the ovirtmgmt
bridge on my own. A spoiled VMWare admin would stop excactly here.
Keeping my fingers crossed I look forward how to get the third machine
into the cluster.

Markus