[Users] ovirt 3.3 webui snapshot pane

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Mon Sep 9 18:47:08 UTC 2013

Hello,

when I select a vm and choose the snapshots pane the window
below looks quite strange. It is split. On the left side I can see
the list of snapshots. On the right side I see an incomplete and not
perfectly rendered  view that looks like a part of the VM view
itself. The right side seems to contain no more data.

To give a visual idea:

Create | Preview | ...      <-||->  General | Disks | Network interfaces | ...

Same behaviour in Firefox 23 and IE 8. Maybe a lost fragment?

Best regards.

Markus