[Users] Bridge for logical network

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 19:25:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've decided to solve the issue externally to avoid experimenting with
the production environment.
Anyway, I'll open a bug to explain in detail the use case and see if
it's applicable for a general purpose.
I thank you all for the help.
By the way, I was looking at neutron integration and it looks promising,
I'm not sure I totally get how it'll work and how complex the setup can
be, but looks like it can give a hand on cases like mine.
Regards,