[Users] single VM disappeared

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Thu Sep 12 11:57:13 UTC 2013

Hello,

continuing with my 3.3 error series. I just lost one of my VMs after
restart of ovirt-engine. The things I remember are:

- The machine was up and running.
- I changed the cluster cpu from penryn to nehalem
- Machine was stopped
- Restart failed with error in ovirt-engine.log

Failed creating vm win2k3std_de in vds =
30b9bd7e-ea05-4910-85a7-f014ba8a8bab :
colovn1 error = org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VDSNetworkException: org.apache.xmlrpc.common.XmlRpcExtensionException:
Null values aren't supported, if isEnabledForExtensions() == false

- Without any idea how to solve the error I restarted ovirt-engine
- Now Machine is missing
- Error log reads

Correlation ID: 2c29cebd, Call Stack: null, Custom
Event ID: -1, Message: Failed to import Vm win2k3std_de to
Data Center Collogia, Cluster Produktion

I uploaded the engine.log to http://pastebin.com/sHspGTgy

Markus