[Users] Languages in drop down of admin portal 3.3.0

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Mon Sep 16 18:36:17 UTC 2013

strange - looks like an encoding-related issue
[for some reason, all-and-only the Asian locales
(Japanese, Korean, Chinese) appear with squares).
Which FF version that you are using on your CentOS 6.4?
Can you verify in your FF Menu that the selected Character Encoding is "Unicode (UTF-8)"?
@Alexander - any additional thoughts?

> I'm using f19 for engine enabling beta repo, that today provided
> ovirt-engine-3.3.0-4.fc19.noarch
>
> BTW: nice to see some more languages; how can I help to have Italian put
> in...?

we are using the Zanata translation-management system.
you can go https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/ovirt, sign up,
follow the instructions for translators and continue from there - I can
assist if necessary.