[Users] page layout scrambled in 3.3?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 18:43:58 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Alexander Wels wrote:
> Gianluca,
>
> looks like the resolution on your browser window is too low. If you make the
> window wider the problem will go away. Basically the menu bar is wrapping onto
> the next line.

My resolution is 1280x768.
Indeed only when the browser window is quite full screnne I'm able to
see the window correctly.
See here a screenshot with the minimum width I have to put to get clean view...
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvTWJJSUU3Um9DUTQ/edit?usp=sharing

perhaps too much? Only an impression.
The newbye could think it is a problem with the application.... and
the first sight a user gets is quite important
It could be fine to put something inside the welcome window related to
both minimum resolution and better usability in full screen mode...
Just my opinion

Thannks,
Gianluca