[Users] Languages in drop down of admin portal 3.3.0

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 18:50:12 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Einav Cohen wrote:
> [...]

firefox-17.0.8-1.el6.centos.x86_64
I'm using default set after installing firefox, that I see is UTF-8
and auto-detect is put to off
see here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvcHoteVNIb09pNGc/edit?usp=sharing
On the server where I run the browser I configured xrdp and I'm
connecting to its display from a windows 2008 R2 via mstsc; donna if
this can influence layout..

I'm going to try the steps for the transaltion... thanks.
Gianluca