[Users] Languages in drop down of admin portal 3.3.0

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Mon Sep 16 19:06:02 UTC 2013

I am not sure either, but just in case - it would be great if you can check
from a different machine, maybe use VNC for remote access rather than xrdp
(ideally, of course, it would be great if you can work directly with your
CentOS 6.4 machine, rather than connect to it remotely via a different machine)