[Users] oVirt Solaris support

René Koch (ovido) r.koch at ovido.at
Tue Sep 17 11:23:32 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-09-16 at 19:16 +0200, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 6:39 PM, René Koch (ovido) wrote:
>

> > and what about the qemu command line produced by virt-manager ?
> >

> > Good point - here's the command line of Sol11 with virt-manager on this
> > oVirt host:
> >

> Could it be that the
> -cpu Nehalem
>
> in some way can influence the problem? It only appears in oVirt
> generated command line

Yes, indeed it does (even I have no clue how this can influence
networking).
When adding cpu model to my plain kvm machines libvirt xml network isn't
working anymore.
I'll test with some hook scripts if removing the cpu model will solve
the network issue for my oVirt Solaris guest.
Thanks for the hint.

Regards,
René