[Users] Bridge for logical network

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:01:26 UTC 2013

Moti,

Thank you very much for such a clear explanation. At this time I've
solved the problem via network infrastructure. I've explained before
that as this is a production environment, I won't risk to have unstable
behavior.
Anyway, I know that ovirt team is working hard to enhance network
capabilities, but until then, I guess I'll keep getting the features I
need by changing network topology and using network tools.
Regards,